- Student Life >
Saint Thomas More Academy maintains an official standard of dress, complete with a school uniform for students that must be worn every day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are full‐dress uniform days. The Headmaster may designate other full‐dress uniform days throughout the year for special celebrations and feast days.
Full Dress Uniform
- Blazer (black with crest for underclassmen, maroon with crest for upperclassmen)
- Pants* (charcoal gray)
- Oxford Shirt (white, long or short sleeves,)
- Necktie (wine stripe) for boys
- Black socks and belt, and closed‐toe black leather dress shoes**, complete the full dress uniform.
* girls may wear charcoal gray or plaid skirt instead of pants
** girls’ may wear flats or low heeled shoes
On regular school days, when full dress uniform is not required, the blazer need not be worn. In addition, the following items may be worn:
- Black pants/skirt
- White, wine or gray STMA logo polo
- Wine sweater or sweater vest, (all must be worn over uniform oxford shirt or polo)
- Wine fleece jacket
- Juniors will begin wearing the maroon blazer to school after the annual Convocation Mass at the beginning of the school year.
- Shirts must be completely tucked in and buttoned at all times while on school grounds (Bottom button must be buttoned on polo and only the top button, collar button, may be unbuttoned on the oxford shirt)
- Girls skirts should be knee length
- Students who remain on campus after school are to remain in uniform until they leave
- During school functions, dress should be appropriate and modest.
The uniform and other STMA apparel (polo shirts, sweaters, fleece jacket and all pants & skirts) must be purchased from:
919.804.5437 or 866.326.5437;
1331 Buck Jones Road, Raleigh, NC 27606